valid until 28.02.2017
Summer Facial Special
Get your skin ready for summer with our 1 hour facial including eyelash tint, eyebrow tint & shape. $95!
OPI GelColor Mini Manicure and Mini Pedicure $75.
Perfect for all of your Christmas and summer events!
Want to get a SAFE TAN this summer? SPRAY TANNING is the way to go!
Book a full body tan for you and a friend and receive 50% OFF your tan.
Using only the best Moroccan Tan, we have 3 shades available.
Shade solutions can be washed off between 1hr-4hrs depending on the shade you choose - no more sleeping in your spray tan!
All shades will take 6-8 hours to fully develop.
Dark - 1 hour tan (one of our most popular shades)
Medium - 4 hour tan
Light - 2 hour tan
Some tips for the perfect tan...
- Night before - Exfoliate and if any shaving is needed then is the time!
- Day of - NO moisturiser, No deodorant!
- What to bring - Loose black clothing and open shoes - Say goodbye to your bra!
- Shower time - Simply rinse tan solution off in a not too hot shower until the water runs clear and pat yourself dry. No moisturising until the following day.
- Aftercare - Avoid hot showers (drys out your skin) gently towel dry and moisturise daily.
NEW TO THE SALON!
We are now offering eyelash lifting!
A lash lift sets your natural eye lashes into a curled position, just like using your eyelash curler - but better!
This is the perfect treatment for anyone who has straight lashes and wants to open up their eyes, without the need for eyelash extensions!
Results can last for up to 8-10 weeks before another lift is required!
LED LIGHT THERAPY
Our Quattro Lux LED can treat a range of conditions with different coloured lights - such as pigmentation, skin rejuvenation, vascular conditions, acne and acne scarring.
OUR NEW IPL
We are super excited that we have a brand new IPL machine which now also treats darker skins, light hair, Skin rejuvenation treatments, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, freckle and vascular lesion reduction and treatment for problems with pigmentation. Not to mention it is a more comfortable treatment!!!
We still have limited YoungBlood products left...
Who loves YOUNGBLOOD COSMETICS? We are selling the entire range at WHOLESALE price.
Summer recipe ready... GLOW & BLACKBERRY RIPPLE “NICE” CREAM
Glow “nice” cream
- 1/ 3 cup (65g) xylitol
- 400ml can coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 frozen peeled bananas, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- 250g frozen blackberries
- 2 tablespoons xylitol
- 3 teaspoons extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/ 2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons GLOW Inner Beauty Powder
- To prepare the blackberry ripple, place the blackberries and xylitol in a medium saucepan and set over low-medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes, or until xylitol dissolves and berries soften and release their juice.
- Add the coconut oil and vanilla and stir to melt and combine. Transfer half of the blackberry mixture into a food processor or blender. Blend to make a smooth sauce.
- Return to pan with the remaining mixture and stir to combine. Set aside to cool. Once cooled, add the glow powder and stir to combine.
- To prepare the glow “nice” cream, place the xylitol, 1/ 4 cup (60ml) of the coconut cream and coconut oil in a small saucepan and set over low heat for 5 minutes, until xylitol dissolves. Remove from the heat. Add the remaining coconut cream and vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Place the bananas and TBC glow powder in a food processor or high-speed blender. Blend until creamy. With the motor running gradually pour in the coconut cream mixture, blending until combined.
- Pour the glow “nice” cream into a 20 x 10cm loaf tin.
- Drop spoonful's of the blackberry ripple mixture on top (it will sink slightly into the nice cream mixture) to form two lengthways rows of four blackberry spots.
- Drag a butter knife through the blackberry ripple dots and into the nice cream mixture going down the length of the pan in a S-shaped pattern, to create a ripple effect. Cover surface of ice cream with a piece of baking paper and wrap in cling film. Freeze for at least 4 hours or overnight, until firm.
- To serve, stand ice cream at room temperature for 20–30 minutes, or until softened slightly. Heat an ice-cream scoop or tablespoon in boiling water. Scoop ice cream and place in a serving bowl.
We love treating your skin, but let's not forget the beauty on the inside!
"Have your dessert and beautiful skin too with this delicious dairy-free recipe, rich in belly-boosting ingredients including prebiotics, probiotics and nutrients from wholefoods.
Blackberries are loaded with soluble and insoluble fibre for optimum gut health and they blend perfectly with both the flavours and digestive benefits of banana and coconut.
With the added goodness of GLOW Inner Beauty Powder - which combines a blend of Certified Organic, naturally bio-fermented, probiotic ingredients to nourish and enhance skin, from the inside out - this delicious dessert will keep your sweet tooth satisfied while providing lots of health and beauty benefits."
Christmas Day idea?
FIG, POMEGRANATE, RADICCHIO, ORANGE & FETA SALAD
3 ripe oranges
1 head radicchio
1 pomegranate, seeds removed
150g marinated feta, drained and crumbled
3⁄4 cup (80g) walnuts, lightly roasted
2 large handfuls mint leaves, torn
1⁄4 cup (60ml) red wine vinegar (unpasteurised)
1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
1 teaspoon raw honey
1⁄3 cup (80ml) extra-virgin olive oil
Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper
To prepare the dressing, whisk the vinegar, mustard and honey together in a small bowl. Gradually pour in the oil, continuously whisking, until fully incorporated. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside.
Using a small sharp knife cut o the orange skin. Slice the oranges into approximately 1cm-thick rounds.
Roughly tear the figs into quarters.
Roughly tear the radicchio into pieces.
To assemble, arrange the orange, fig and radicchio on a large serving plate. Drizzle with half of the dressing. Scatter with pomegranate seeds, feta, walnuts and mint. Drizzle with the remaining dressing.
For more great recipes like this one, we stock The Beauty Chef's cookbook....